Let's say you want to add someone to a class or event because they already paid you a different way, or you just want to comp them. When you're signed into your site, you can register someone with or without paying. If you are looking to register someone for a one-on-one appointment, please view this article instead.
Here are the steps:
- Sign in to your site (visit https://app.offeringtree.com/login if you're not signed in or press the "Sign In" button on the top right of your site)
- Navigate to your admin dashboard and go to the "Roster" page under the "Manage Schedule" menu of your admin site.
- Click on the event or series you wish to register your client or student for. Note that you can also get to the class or series roster page from the "Schedule" page under "Manage Schedule" and click on the roster icon
- Press the "Add Registration" button at the top of the pop-up that appears
- Register the student or client by either searching for them or by manually filling in their name and email. Note, make sure to put their information in so they get a confirmation email. It is also important because if you enter their email, the software will look to see if they have any applicable packages or memberships.
- After pressing continue, you will be shown another modal in which you can enter how to pay for the registration. If the client has any applicable packages or memberships, you can select to use one of them for the registration. More details on registering on behalf of a client using their own packages and membership can be found here.
- If this is a paid offering, you can skip payment by checking the "Pay later" checkbox. This is handy for when the client pays you by some other means and you want to simply register them for the class.
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.