In this help article we'll share how to present your classes, events and workshops online with video conferencing tools such as Webex and Google Hangouts. For Zoom, please see our help article which details our Zoom integration feature.
We'll assume you already have an OfferingTree site and are on a paid plan. For an in depth resource on how to get started with OfferingTree please read our post, Creating Your Digital Presence With OfferingTree, or if you just want to dive right in you can sign up at https://offeringtree.com/signup
Schedule an Offering
- Visit the admin 'Schedule' page to schedule an Offering. Press the 'Add' button on the day you want the scheduling. Watch this how-to video if you are unfamiliar with OfferingTree's scheduling tools.
- If you want to schedule a class or event that a client registers for individually select, 'Schedule an Offering'. If you want to schedule a workshop or class series, select 'Schedule a Series' and when a client registers they will be registering for the entire series of events or classes. To learn more about scheduling a series watch this how-to video.
- When you're adding an event or class to your schedule or series, there is an 'Online event' checkbox. Check this box to make this an online offering.
- Finally, enter in the info needed to join the video call. You can use many video conferencing solutions with OfferingTree, but below we offer instructions for getting this link information using Zoom and Google Hangouts. If you'd like to have the link information public, so that it's available to everyone viewing this scheduling on your website, check the 'Public Link' checkbox.
Now when people visit your OfferingTree website and register for an online offering, they'll receive a confirmation email with the details of the registration as well as the video conferencing link. You'll also get an email notifying you of a registration.
Creating a Video Conferencing Meeting
See our help article on how to integrate Zoom into your online events.
Using Google Hangouts
- Sign in or create an account with Google
- Visit https://hangouts.google.com/ and press the 'Video Call' option.
- Copy the video call link. This is the link you'll use in step 4 above to put in the 'Online link' field.
If you would like to learn more about how to use Google Hangouts, here is their help page with instructions for how to get started using video calls.
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.