Use our Zapier integration to connect OfferingTree to thousands of 3rd party applications like MailChimp and Constant Contact. Note that you need to be on the Pro Plan or higher to use this feature. This is not available on the Essentials Plan.
We currently send zaps when:
- New subscription to your newsletter
- New registration for an event or event series
- New registration for an appointment
- New purchase of a package or membership
- New purchase of a store item
How to Get Started
The above video walks you through the steps to get started.
- Go to the Zapier page in your admin dashboard under Business Settings -> App Integrations -> Zapier.
- Click on the Add OfferingTree Zapier Integration button to open up Zapier in a new tab.
- Login to Create an account for Zapier and then click the Accept Invite and Build Zap button on the Zapier invite page.
- Create your first OfferingTree Zap!
- Pick OfferingTree as the trigger (choose latest version)
- Pick the trigger event type
- Connect your OfferingTree account. You'll need to enter your OfferingTree username and password into Zapier to give it access to your OfferingTree account.
- Test your Trigger to make sure the connection is correct.
- Now pick your Action. This is where the magic is. You can pick 1000s of applications to integrate with through Zapier.
Filtering your Triggers
Zapier also supports adding filters so you can choose what specific condition under which a trigger should actually continue to execute. For example, if you wanted to run your Zap when a specific store item is purchased, you can add a filter step and filter upon the store item title. This will ensure that the zap only continues if the store item title matches your condition.
To learn more about filters, please take a look at Zapier's help article on this.