OfferingTree websites have three pre-built website footers from which you can choose: 3 column (default), 2 column, and our classic footer. A footer shows at the bottom of your OfferingTree website pages.
Here's what each type looks like.
3 Column Footer
2 Column Footer
You can customize the look and content in the footer by going to the "Pages" page in your admin site and editing the home page. Then select the "Footer Settings" option in the left panel.
This brings ups the footer settings panel where you can customize the footer. Here are the available options:
- Footer layout - choose your footer layout
- Business Name - This is your header title and most likely the name of your business or your personal name.
- Contact Form Title - Choose the text that goes above the contact form
- Footer Content Color - Choose the footer content color
- Footer Background Color - Choose the footer background color
- Footer Brand Image - Upload your business logo, personal headshot, etc
- Business Image Scaling - Need to make your logo larger or smaller? Scale your business logo. with the slider. You will see a live preview in the footer preview
- Contact information - You can enter your phone number, email and address. Leave them blank to hide this information
- Social Media Links - when you add links to your social media accounts the icon will appear
- Footer Link Settings - you can set these to whatever page you want and have them optionally launch a new browser tab
- Legal & Help Links - you can change the default links to your own
That is it! OfferingTree has some amazing pre-built footers that you can customize to match your brand and style. Configuring them is as easy as filling out the form on the left panel. Your footer will appear on all your OfferingTree pages.
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.