OfferingTree provides an easy to create website built specifically for wellness professionals. Our templates are beautiful and you can customize them to the needs of your business.
Each website has a header that is shown on every page of the website. You can choose from three headers layouts, Left aligned, Centered, and our Classic header shown respectively below.
Left (by Default)
The Left header is the default, but you can change this as well as customize the header by going to the Pages page and clicking on the edit button under home page.
On the home page edit page, choose the "Header Settings" option in the left panel.
This brings up the header left panel (see below) where all the header settings can be set. Here are the options that can be set.
- Header Layout - change the header layout
- Business Name - This is your header title and most likely the name of your business or your personal name.
- Business Name Font - You can change the font style and size of the business name
- Top Bar Settings - Options for the very top bar shown in forest green above (more on that later)
- Brand Image - Upload your business logo, personal headshot, etc as your brand image.
- Business Image Scaling - Need to make your logo larger or smaller? Scale your business logo. with the slider. You will see a live preview in the footer preview
- Menu item Options - This brings up a new panel that lets you choose how many menu items show in the header. The remaining menu items will be put in a "More" dropdown menu. You can experiment with how many menu items can fit based on the length of your business name and the font size. You can have a different number of menu items for large desktop screens and for smaller desktop screens. On mobile and tablet (portrait mode) all menu items will be displayed when user presses the menu button. It is recommended that you test this on multiple screen-sizes and browser widths to find the values that work well with your menu items. If you aren't satisfied with the number of menu items that fit on the screen, consider the center menu style.
- Header Background Color - Choose the background color of the header to match your brand and style
- Header Text Color - Choose the content color of the header to contrast nicely with the background color
- Call to Action Settings - this brings up a new panel where you can customize the call to action button (text, colors). When someone presses this button it will ask them to signup for your newsletter. You can set up a drip automations and customize the lead magnet pop-up as well.
The Top Bar Settings have a few options.
- You can choose to not have the top banner visible. In this case, the sign-in button will move to the main header.
- Set the banner background color.
- Set the banner content color to contrast well with the background color
- The middle area can be set to any text. It's a good place for a slogan, promotion or callout. The text can be a link if you want.
- This is where you can set the link destination if you want the middle text to be a link.
- You can put in the link (URL) of each of the social media account you own. The social media link will appear in the top left.
You have the choice of several header layouts for your OfferingTree site. They are very customizable to look great with your brand. Once set, all your website pages will contain your branded header.
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.