If you have your own custom domain for your OfferingTree account, which is available on the Essentials Plan or the Pro Plan, you can set up email using a variety of email providers. Fastmail, Zoho, and Google Workspace are popular email providers. If your domain is yogarocks.com, you can set up email addresses like firstname.lastname@example.org with one of these email providers.
In order to complete your Fastmail setup, you'll need to verify your domain. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for your Fastmail account on their signup page: https://www.fastmail.com/signup/
- Choose to use your own domain and enter your domain name when signing up
- Complete the account registration and Payment steps
- When you have completed the setup, you will be asked to verify your custom domain. Please take a screenshot of this screen with the domain settings and share that with us at email@example.com. We will then setup your custom domain to match fastmail's domain settings.
- Once we have configure your domain, we'll reach out to you and you can then test sending an email to your new email address.
We hope that this help article answers all your questions about how to set up a Fastmail email account, but if not, please don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org