* If you are looking to sell videos or have a video library, check out these help articles. If you are just looking to embed a video into a block of text, then read on :)
With our rich text editor, you can embed videos on your OfferingTree website.
To embed a video with the rich text editor, the video must be hosted on another video platform such as YouTube or Vimeo. Ok, here's how to embed videos with the rich text editor.
- Login to your site and press 'Manage Your Site' to access your admin page
- Edit the page you would like to embed the video. This could be your home page, a custom page, a blog post, or an offering description.
- Create a newline with your cursor and press the '+' button.
- Then press the video option that appears.
- Enter the URL to the video that you would like to embed.
- Save the page, blog post or offering. That's it!
Here are some other helpful links.
Create an unlisted YouTube video so it's not accessible on YouTube but only on your site or anyone with the link. https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/157177?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
Vimeo has a similar option. https://vimeo.com/blog/post/share-unlisted-videos-with-private-links/
P.S. Join our Facebook group and connect with other OfferingTree users to share questions, offer ideas and insights, and support each other towards a more thriving wellness business.