If you have your own custom domain for your OfferingTree account, which is available on the Essentials Plan or the Pro Plan, you can set up a Zoho email address. Zoho is one provider for a custom email address that can be used with your website domain. If your domain is yogarocks.com, you can set up email addresses like email@example.com with Zoho. Google's GSuite is another very popular option for a custom email address.
In order to complete your Zoho set up, you'll need to verify your domain. To do this, complete the following steps:
- Sign up for your Zoho account by following along the Zoho set up guide
- When you get to adding your domain, click the Sign up with a domain I already own radio button and type in your custom domain address in the text field
- Complete the account registration and Payment steps
- When you get to the Domain Setup step, choose Name.com as the DNS hosting provider and follow the CNAME Method for verification.
- Skip steps 2, 3, 4 and 5. In step 6, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy your ""zb******** code". We will then add the necessary CNAME record to your domain for you (steps 6-9). You will then be able to verify your domain and complete step 10.
- We will also complete the Configure Email Delivery section for you. No need to add the MX records.
- If you wish to configure the SPF or DKIM, send us an email at email@example.com with the TXT record value shown in step 2 for the SPF and the TXT host and value for the DKIM record.
We hope this help article answers all your questions about how to set up a Zoho email account, but if not, please don't hesitate to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org